Tools menu missing from Outlook
miT Thu, 06/04/2009 - 07:56
I had a client call me just now saying he couldn't get into Email Options to edit his signature because the Tools menu was no where to be found. After trying to figure out HOW he got rid of that crucial menu, i just walked him through resetting his menu interface and layout all-together.
If you still have File / Edit / View at the top you can simply reset the menus to get everything back they way they should be.
Go to: View -> Toolbars -> Customize
Select the Toolbars tab and click Reset.
This brought back the Tools dropdown menu so he could edit his Signature!
- I like this way. This trick 2 years 4 months ago
- Activation 2 years 7 months ago
- Thanks for this. Fixed me 2 years 10 months ago
- WOW thank you SOOOOOOOOO much 3 years 3 months ago
- Problem with activation 3 years 5 months ago
- Thanks for the help! 3 years 6 months ago
- Dropbox is leet too! 5 years 3 months ago
- internet explorer beta 8 5 years 8 months ago
- w00t! 5 years 8 months ago